13Re: Notes from Costume Con

  • Elizabeth
    May 2, 2008
      > To see pictures from Costume Con or add your own, go to the flickr costume
      > con photo pool: http://www.flickr.com/groups/cc26/
      >
      > I hope everyone had as wonderful a time as I did! I wish we could have
      > Costume Con every year!
      >
      > ~Colleen

      Colleen-

      Thank you so much for the link to the photos! Seeing everyone's creativity is very
      inspiring- I have been sewing away at my pile of projects, (trying to finish all
      the half-started ones and throwing new ones on top,) and was starting to lose steam with
      it. I was glad to see someone's interpretation of Mrs. Lovett/ Sweeney Todd, since that's
      one of the costumes I am attempting for CoCo '08 (if I can get it done in time.)

      And SUPER COOL Steampunk Proton Pack!!!

      -Elizabeth M
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic