Chesmayne 2006 Astronomy Page now on-line!

  • Raymond Reid
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2005
      Hi to all, I enjoyed reading your emails here. You may like to visit my
      astronmy page below. Discussion of telescopes, the 88 constellations,
      Messier, Planets etc - it is quite extensive - enjoy. I use a 16-inch
      Newtonian telescope and a 63mm Zeiss refractor.
      http://www.chess-dictionary-chesmayne.net/Astronomy-2006-complete.htm
      Yours, Raymond Reid.
      PS: See U at M042 real soon.......