SATURDAY AT THE CFZ: Excuses, dead gotperson, Ronan in the hotseat, rarest gorillas filmed, Lake Pepin monster, ghost in animal sanctuary, Yesterday's News Today

  • Jonathan Downes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      The year is still young enough for me to feel enthusiastic about it. The sun is shining brightly and the snow is still lying crisp on the ground. Oll comes back today I believe, although I would not be that surprised if he didn't come back until monday 'cos of snow and that. I have always been fond of the pale winter sunlight, and watching it out of the office window is a delightful distraction after days of cold and grey.

      Herewith blogs..

      CFZ: The year is only two days old and already we are running late
      TERATOLOGY (presumably): Half man half goat baby dies. Hmmmm
      CRYPTOZOOLOGY: Oll coins the phrase `hotseat sitter` for Ronan Coghlan
      CRYPTOZOOLOGY (almost): The world's rarest gorillas filmed
      CRYPTOZOOLOGY: The Lake Pepin Monster
      FORTEAN: There's a ghost in my animal sanctuary
      CFZ NEWS SERVICE: Oll Lewis with Yesterday's News Today
      All this and more at http://www.cfz.org.uk
      _______________________________
      Jonathan Downes,
      Director: Centre for Fortean Zoology