NEW YEAR'S DAY AT THE CFZ: Pru, Karl Shuker, Richard Freeman, OTT, ears, Fortean archiving, Yesterday's News Today

  • Jonathan Downes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      So, another year is upon us. I always rather like New Year's Day, and am feeling considerably less fluey than I have been, although am still spluttering a bit. Graham is still looking a little worse for wear, and Corinna (poor girl) looks dreadful. She has had it by far the worst of any of us...

      New Year's Day: CFZ: Prudence wishes everyone a succesful and happy 2011 (as do we all)
      Click here for further details...

      New Year's Day: CRYPTOFICTION: An elegantly nasty short story from Richard Freeman
      Click here for further details...

      New Year's Day: FORTEAN: Karl Shuker says goodbye to 2010 in a suitably macabre fashion
      Click here for further details...

      New Year's Day: CFZtv: OTT is delayed, but hopefully not for much longer
      Click here for further details...

      New Year's Day: NATURAL HISTORY: I sit and watch as ears go by
      Click here for further details...

      New Year's Day: CFZ ARCHIVING PROJECT: Part 36 of the General Forteana archives
      Click here for further details...

      New Year's Day: CFZ NEWS SERVICE: Oll Lewis with Yesterday's News Today
      Click here for further details...

      All this and more at http://www.cfz.org.uk
      _______________________________
      Jonathan Downes,
      Director: Centre for Fortean Zoology
      Editor: `Animals & Men`
      Managing Editor: `The Amateur Naturalist`

      The Centre for Fortean Zoology,
      Myrtle Cottage,
      Woolfardisworthy,
      Bideford, North Devon