Cliff, That Ludlum 2241 is a very nice bit of kit. I don't understand your mR/hr rates either. Was your meter exposure rate calibrated with specific probes?m1i8k3e6
Dear Mike, Well... All this talk about pulsers and calibration. I had to do it. I got out the pulser that you made for me last year and figured, what thedefendercliff
The previous thread prompted me to check the calibration of my two "good" meters after about two years since the last calibration. I took readings in mR/hrm1i8k3e6
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.