Very nice "instructable". I like how easy it is to remove tubes from the circuit. That would make it easy to check to see how linear the response is to them1i8k3e6
Very very good. That's basically what Detectron did with the DR 390, and its 24 ea. 6306 Bizmuth tubes, back in the 50s. They were used for Aerialr.druecker
http://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-SBM-20-gamma-detector-array/ All the parts listed. Since Radio Shack is going away, I used eBay and Home Depot fordnix71
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.