I bought an end-window alpha probe that came in a reused spice container. It may have held organo in a former life, but with a small piece of foam tubing itdnix71
One of mine went bad and it was not possible to cleanly remove the coil and rebuild it, so I went to Radio Shack and bought a small piezo disk and fitted it.dnix71
Doesn't make much noise, but no passive speaker will. My instructable. GPL so you can copy it and pass it around. The other assembly is with an LED instead ofdnix71
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.