According to Bionerds video, the American army located the site, dug down to it and removed the uranium but not the crate. According to locals, there email@example.com
That's a very good question....I suspect that since this tube was specifically designed for the CDV-700 series, that this was taken into account. On Wed, Octgeek_marc
Is anyone aware of whether swapping the stock 6993 tube for the extended range OCD-D-101 tube impairs the energy response? I recall that the CDV-700 probe hasadmiralkirk452
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.