That is why it's important to keep track of your wiring! My concern is if it was hooked up backwards you would destroy your sound card if you used this forn1bec
You are correct about the 1k ohm. I measured the dc impedance with a good multimeter and that's exactly what it is. Running pulses might change the impedance,dnix71
Piezo clickers ARE high impedance, so no problems. Leds are not, but as the voltage is low, probably the series resistor keeps the current within reason. Ongeek_marc
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.