... For devices like that I use an AA battery in a plastic sleeve sold for that purpose. It's much cheaper here, and it saves me having to stock batteries I dogsmendelson
It could also be a sharp edged battery clip going through the battery's paint (They used cardboard sleeves when the D cells were C-Zn!). You can prevent email@example.com
... This video may be of help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0qTOLBhlVs Geoff. -- Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ Jerusalem Israel.gsmendelson
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.