I haven't bought a nixie tube HV supply myself, but I've built very similar invertors and they can provide about 1000V into 50Mohms or higher So as long as theepkoncept
That should work fine for a GM tube, but might require a bit of further rework to work for a Scintillator. On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:21 PM, petergeek_marc
Other cheapo alternative. There are flyback power supplies for nixie and magic eye tube projects. They output 100~ +200V under a heavy load( driving nixieepkoncept
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.