Re: [CDV700CLUB] Re: Nova presents dirty bomb

  • Bob Hauser
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2003
      I don't know if anyone saw the program after "Dirty Bomb" which was about chemical weapons.
      This program was also VERY eye opening.
      Really worth watching.

      Bob Hauser

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
        --- In CDV700CLUB@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Hauser" <nnn0hla@a...> wrote:
        > I don't know if anyone saw the program after "Dirty Bomb" which was
        about chemical weapons.
        > This program was also VERY eye opening.
        > Really worth watching.
        >
        > Bob Hauser

        Fisrt program aired at 1AM my timezone so tapped it and caught the
        second one by accident. Serendipity. Even more eye opening than the
        Dirty Bomb. Now we have to worry about the Dirty Bums too! With
        Bubonic plague that is!HMMMMMMM.....wonder if my Cholera and Yellow
        fever inoc's are still good? Once werre required when visiting parts
        of Africa and suppoesed to last 10years or more....better get out the
        old yellow-card.....

        Have Fun ( but don't breathe in)

        George Dowell
      • Tracy Albert
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003

          Honestly have and have had. Rabies, Smallpox, Hep3, dyphtheria, Havrix, Oral Typhoid,MMR, TET/DIPH. in the last 3 years. and more. Remember the nuicance wildlife business, in the coming summer, the west nile viruse is going to make a name this year. just my prediction. I hope I am wrong!!!!!!, Tracy

           "K0FF <K0FF@...>" <K0FF@...> wrote:

          --- In CDV700CLUB@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Hauser" <nnn0hla@a...> wrote:
          > I don't know if anyone saw the program after "Dirty Bomb" which was
          about chemical weapons.
          > This program was also VERY eye opening.
          > Really worth watching.
          >
          > Bob Hauser

          Fisrt program aired at 1AM my timezone so tapped it and caught the
          second one by accident. Serendipity. Even more eye opening than the
          Dirty Bomb. Now we have to worry about the Dirty Bums too! With
          Bubonic plague that is!HMMMMMMM.....wonder if my Cholera and Yellow
          fever inoc's are still good? Once werre required when visiting parts
          of Africa and suppoesed to last 10years or more....better get out the
          old yellow-card.....

          Have Fun ( but don't breathe in)

          George Dowell

          Community email addresses: