Re: Vic 6b no HV

  • nu6o_ham
    Message 1 of 21 , May 1, 2012
      > I don't think that transformer is simple.

      Did you replace the lousy selenium HV diode? It can appear to be a bad transformer. I know this from the two days I spent on the path you are on. Those diodes are flaky at best. They should ALWAYS be changed out.
    • Juno
      Message 2 of 21 , May 1, 2012
        Yeah I did, first thing, along with the transistors. I'm not talking about the power transformer but the audio coupling transformer. HV is fine when the audio transformer is taken out of the circuit.