Re:Odd CDV 720 and some other odd things on ebay

  • cdvtripleseven
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2002
      That's an old Chatham 720. All of the Chatham stuff was curved like
      that. Have you ever seen a Chatham 700?? Really funky!!I'll take a
      pic of mine and post it.
      Eric

      --- In CDV700CLUB@y..., kb3fkj@a... wrote:
      > look at this! is this a prototype or somthing?
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1707773114
      >
      > Nice container
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1076233663
      >
      > Joe sherman
      >
      > (got sick again with the flu and have 2 stay home with a fever of
      100+)
    • carlems
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2002
        --- In CDV700CLUB@y..., "cdvtripleseven" <cdmuseum@a...> wrote:
        > That's an old Chatham 720. All of the Chatham stuff was curved like
        > that. Have you ever seen a Chatham 700?? Really funky!!I'll take a
        > pic of mine and post it.
        > Eric

        See, I knew it would be worth it. Welcome aboard! I have never seen
        a curved -700 before. One of the odd items on E Bay was a kit called
        a CD V-755 with apparently contained a CDV-710, a plastic version of
        a CD V-750, some dosimeters, and two V-787 water standards. Markings
        on the wooden crate indicated that it weighed 44 lbs so I suspect at
        one time there was more than just that small supply of equipment in
        it.