Holy quack alert, Batman!

  • Nick Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Now here is a well-written article on DU...NOT!

      http://gulfwarvets.com/du.htm

      --
      Nick A

      "You know what I wish?  I wish that all the scum of the world had but a single throat, and I had my hands about it..."  Rorschach, 1975

      "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

      "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them." Bill Vaughan

      "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato