Re: [CDV700CLUB] Re: Element 115

  • troglodite@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 1, 2010
      In a message dated 12/30/2009 7:27:19 PM Central Standard Time, revtkatt@... writes:
      Why are so many dimensions of my house multiples of 48" ?
      Your house has shrunk. They should be multiples of 49, which is the square of 7, a "sacred" number.:-)

    • Stephen Young
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 4, 2010
        I caught a perch in a 600mm drain pipe once, but even if it was an electrical jobI didn't have a (grounding) rod so I used a fishtape, and yeah, it was about 16-1/2 feet long.  The fishtape, not the perch.  How did this thread started, somebody watched Monty Python or what?