Re: [CDV700CLUB] Re: lithium deuteride and surface coconuts

  • troglodite@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2009
      In a message dated 3/31/2009 5:58:23 P.M. Central Standard Time, GEOelectronics@... writes:
      Cosmic Ray Hat- a tin hat placed over ones brains to protect them from Cosmic Rays:

      http://www.qsl.net/k0ff/Tin%20Hats%20Club/Tin%20Hats%20Club%206.jpg
      Is that Matt Hazard just out of the frame on the right?

      Geo,

      I apologize if any of my rantings offend anyone. Sometimes I just can't resist, and a foil hat doesn't help. Even a military steel helmet doesn't help. I suspect these impulses may be caused by excessive exposure to Uranium marbles as a child.

      Seriously, there may really be something wrong. I was in the ER last Tuesday for a severe headache, which I haven't had in years. My BP was 195/90 so something is not right. They insisted on a CAT scan, but nothing abnormal showed. I couldn't get an appointment with my new quack until tomorrow. Will let you know what happens in private mail.

      Doug Moore

      New Low Prices on Dell Laptops - Starting at $399
    • Tom Herman
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2009

        Doug,

          I'm sorry to hear about your ER trip. I hope all turns out well and that you'll be OK.
          Best wishes for your Health,

        -Tom

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2009
          Yes that is Mat, but the reference to the picture was in response to the "Bikini" comment. Notice where Betty Boop thinks here brains are!

          Geo

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 1, 2009
            In a message dated 4/1/2009 10:20:13 A.M. Central Standard Time, GEOelectronics@... writes:
            Yes that is Mat, but the reference to the picture was in response to the "Bikini" comment. Notice where Betty Boop thinks here brains are!
                That picture contains such a plethora of art, I totally missed that bit. I thought I saw a couple of Mat's (is it one t or 2 t's) mutated cousins shaped like gourds. Maybe all this will disappear and some of my memory will return when my quack doctor finds the real problem instead of just giving me more drugs. I read the literature that comes with them and it's amazing I am still alive and rational enough to communicate. (Although some might argue that.)

            New Low Prices on Dell Laptops - Starting at $399
          • robertdruecker@msn.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 1, 2009

              Doug, sorry to here about your hospital visit, I'll check on you tomorrow. Bob

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 1, 2009
                In a message dated 4/1/2009 1:14:30 P.M. Central Standard Time, robertdruecker@... writes:
                Doug, sorry to here about your hospital visit, I'll check on you tomorrow. Bob
                    Your magnets shipped today. I hope I got the right thing to the right person. :-) The large one with the hole in it is for the copper pipe experiment. This was because some suggested the falling magnet might be compressing the air. I pointed out that the end of the tube is open, so the air would just leave, but the hole in the magnet seemed to be more convincing.

                    I see my internist tomorrow, and the Neurologist next Thursday. If neither one can help, I'll do my own electroshock therapy. :-)

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 1, 2009

                  Thanks Doug, be looking for it. Bob

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 3, 2009

                    Doug, I got the magnets today. I'll pick up a piece of tubing tomorrow. Had 2 days of real neat classes on oscilloscopes. 6 classes in all. about 120 kids. Thanks so much for them. Bob

                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 3, 2009
                      In a message dated 4/3/2009 1:18:36 P.M. Central Standard Time, robertdruecker@... writes:
                      Doug, I got the magnets today. I'll pick up a piece of tubing tomorrow. Had 2 days of real neat classes on oscilloscopes. 6 classes in all. about 120 kids. Thanks so much for them. Bob
                          Hey Bob no problem. Found the cause of most of my health problems at the doctor's yesterday. I'll go into it with you later, but I'm on the road to recovery. My brain is starting to function somewhat today.

                          I'd really love to visit you in your native habitat some day, and perhaps help you teach a class. We could work something out in advance. If your school is reasonable with rules and such, we could do something on radioactivity, using samples you find in your kitchen, backyard, and other totally natural sources. All harmless. Kids love a game I invented called "Find the special rock." They get to hold and operate several types of Geiger counters.

                          And when my brain gets going 100% I'll drag outsome of my old notebooks and send you some more ideas. I'm always glad to help, and wish I could do this sort of thing more often. I did lots of experimenting on my own kids when they were little, and found out what worked and what didn't. And of course I remember when I was that age, what interested me and what bored me. :-)

                      Regards,

                      Doug Moore

                      Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE with TaxACT.