Re: [CDV700CLUB] Re: Fw: CDV715 Charged Particle Detector

  • robertdruecker@msn.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      Ron, where you been, I thought you fell in the hole you were digging for your heating system. I'm game for anything to test this conversion. I don't get much of a response for most minerals. I do get a negative response from autunite and tritium. I thinking about switching polarity of the meter when things go neg. Hoew you been, Bob
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
        Yes, it can also detect studs in the wall! Check the archives. Geo---

        robertdruecker@<mailto:robertdruecker<mailto:robertdruecker@<mailto:ro