Re: [CDV700CLUB] Re: Radon abundance Barometric Accuracy

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Unfortunately the output is not logable, and infrared port I suppose would be asking too much for a $80 wristwatch. Here is a link to the site:

      http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/ Check out the KS 1200 Adventure wristwatch, that is the one I have. I am fairly pleased with it, but you really have to keep track off the trends (easy because it graphs them).

      Chris Cavanaugh
      cav427@...
      Yukon, OK