Re: [CDV700CLUB] Re: Nu Energy Battery to be Revealed at Inventor's Weekend

  • Phil Bigelow
    Message 1 of 74 , Jun 1, 2005
      <nu_energy_scientist> writes:
      > http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/alloy.pdf
      >
      > "How will I market my lead-210 activated electret batteries? I am
      > certain that this source of cheap power will never be allowed in the
      >
      > public domain.
      > For one thing, the power moguls behind the billion-
      > dollar battery industry will oppose them violently. The answer to
      > this is to refrain from selling them to the public.
      > My idea is to
      > have people become members of my ISIS Community. Members will be
      > able
      > to make cash donations to the their community and will receive a
      > fair
      > exchange of lead-210 batteries."

      This is, by far, the most cryptic and convoluted way I have ever heard of
      for a person to obtain batteries.

      Let's see if I understand your marketing scheme: Members pay fees (what
      you call "making donations") to join your club, and in return you are
      donating the batteries to your members?

      Will this "ISIS community" be run as a for-profit business or as a
      non-profit organization?

      Sorry to be so blunt, but the scheme sent up a red flag.

      <pb>
      --
    • Geo
      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 2 10:13 AM
        I would like to discuss the presence of radiation in chocolate again.
        Anyone who wants their chocolate tested, send a pound to me. Sorry,
        Chocolate can not be returned.

        PS I just finished 2200 mile rad survey from eastern MO to western
        CO, and can say that there is a lot more background radiation out
        west than we have in the Midwest (5X on average) Also we stopped at
        the U of K to view the Sternberg fossil collection, and the Fisk
        collection too. Both have mineral displays with the Fisk collection
        being very extensive. Our destination was the National Mining Museum,
        in Leadville CO, where they have a very good mineral collection with
        lots of U ores and Barite.

        The main reason for this trip was to pick up a Canberra 727 lead
        shield for my 3" NaI well scint( 280 pounds worth of graded
        shielding!), which is now back here at the home lab.
        Geo---