Re: Nu Energy Battery to be Revealed at Inventor's Weekend

  • nuenergy_scientist
    Message 1 of 74 , Jun 1, 2005
      Phil,

      I am not looking for investors at this point. In fact, I am going to
      avoid the investor route if at all possible. I don't wish to be
      beholding to anyone.

      I will be showing how easy it is to convert atomic decay into
      electrical current in a few weeks at Inventor's Weekend. My reasearch
      has been pretty much in the open for the last ten years.

      -Bruce P.

      --- In CDV700CLUB@yahoogroups.com, Phil Bigelow <bigelowp@j...> wrote:

> [...]
      sent
      > to an *independent* testing lab for verification of its specs (with
      the
      > results of the test *independently* published by the lab).
      >
      > Unless such "debuts" are made fully open to the public (down to the
      most
      > minute detail), these announcements eventually devolve into a bitter
      > never-ending verbal war between the inventor's critics and the
      inventor.

      > When investor money is at stake, it should be either full disclosure
      > (with independent verification), or no disclosure. Anything in-
      between
      > serves no useful purpose.
      >
      > Of course, if he's already got the funds to market this on his own,
      then
      > he doesn't need any investors/partners and none of the above
      applies.

      > <pb>
      > --
      >

      > On Mon, 30 May 2005 17:43:08 -0000 "DH" <revtkatt@y...> writes:
      > > --- In CDV700CLUB@yahoogroups.com, "nuenergy_scientist"
      <bap@n...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > page http://www.nuenergy.org/iw/2005/perreault2005.htm
      > >
      > > I didn't see anything on that page about how your
      > > battery works. Would you be so kind as to publish
      > > (here) a link to a technical paper when you put
      > > one up (presumably next month)?
      > >
      > > In particular, I'm curious how you get more than
      > > feeble power out of non-dangerous amounts of
      > > unstable isotopes. The only way to do this is
      > > in a fission device that uses neutron multiplication
      > > to increase the natural rate of decay (Szilard
      > > has the patents on chain reactions, and Fermi
      > > already did it). Otherwise
      > > you need dangerous amounts of thermally hot isotopes
      > > (eg Pu-filled RTG modules, grams of Radium, mL of Radon).
      > >
      > > Radiolysis, beta-trapping, etc. are all limited to
      > > the input power (a function of half life),
      > > which again is low unless you have
      > > an amount of an isotope which is dangerous.
      > >
      > > Also, in your paper, please do *not* write it for
      > > an audience assumed to be current with obscure
      > > dead scientists, undocumented apparatus ("Moray's
      > > radiant tubes").
      > > No Tesla seances, no Orgones, no antigravity
      > > capacitors, please. And the experiments have
      > > to work if you're not in Utah, either :-)
      > > [Pons & Fleishman ref]
      > >
      > > The recent publication of
      > > a pyroelectric + deuterium based neutron generator
      > > was a good example of a good paper. Clever but
      > > just physics. Similarly Fusors (tm) are interesting
      > > but they are energy sinks, like all current n-tubes.
      > >
      > > Sample:
      > >
      > > One smoke detector is 24 nano-watts.
      > >
      > > 1 eV = 1.6 × 10-19 joules
      > > 1 uCi = 3.7e4 DPS, at 4e6 eV per,
      > > 1.5 e 11 eV / sec = 2.4 e -8 watts

      > > --------------------~-->
      > > What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
      > > Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!

    • Geo
      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 2, 2005
        I would like to discuss the presence of radiation in chocolate again.
        Anyone who wants their chocolate tested, send a pound to me. Sorry,
        Chocolate can not be returned.

        PS I just finished 2200 mile rad survey from eastern MO to western
        CO, and can say that there is a lot more background radiation out
        west than we have in the Midwest (5X on average) Also we stopped at
        the U of K to view the Sternberg fossil collection, and the Fisk
        collection too. Both have mineral displays with the Fisk collection
        being very extensive. Our destination was the National Mining Museum,
        in Leadville CO, where they have a very good mineral collection with
        lots of U ores and Barite.

        The main reason for this trip was to pick up a Canberra 727 lead
        shield for my 3" NaI well scint( 280 pounds worth of graded
        shielding!), which is now back here at the home lab.
        Geo---