GNW Auctions will deal direct on ENI CDV-700's...

  • Tom Herman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi Folks!

        First off, let me wish you all a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year!
        I've finally bagged one of Great NorthWest Auction's ENI CDV-700's (the ones that are new, but have no 6993's).
        Pamela has agreed to sell them direct. The deal I cut with her is for $15 each, which is about the high end of what they're averaging for on Ebay (usually in the $11-14 range).
        She's also giving me a break on combining the shipping for multiple units.
        Dealing direct cuts out the time and Ebay aggravation factors, and you can buy as many as you want.
        Maybe you can cut a better deal than I can, but any way you look at it, this is cheap for a new chassis.
        You can contact GNW Auctions at: greatnwauction@...
        Good Luck!

      -Tom
    • Phil Bigelow
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
        Tom, do happen to have the seller's telephone number? I emailed them but
        have yet to receive a reply.

        <pb>
        --

        On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 07:21:23 -0800 "Tom Herman" <n1bec@...> writes:
        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > First off, let me wish you all a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New
        > Year!
        > I've finally bagged one of Great NorthWest Auction's ENI CDV-700's
        > (the ones that are new, but have no 6993's).
        > Pamela has agreed to sell them direct. The deal I cut with her is
        > for $15 each, which is about the high end of what they're averaging
        > for on Ebay (usually in the $11-14 range).
        > She's also giving me a break on combining the shipping for
        > multiple units.
        > Dealing direct cuts out the time and Ebay aggravation factors, and
        > you can buy as many as you want.
        > Maybe you can cut a better deal than I can, but any way you look
        > at it, this is cheap for a new chassis.
        > You can contact GNW Auctions at:
        > greatnwauction@...<about:blank>
        > Good Luck!

      • Tom Herman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2005
          Hi Phil!

            No, I don't believe I have their phone number, but will check my contact info to see if it's there somewhere.
            Will also see if I can get you a better email address.

          -Tom