Harbor Freight sold out Blue Q?

  • Bill Beamon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      I just checked Harbor Freight online and apparently they have now sold
      out of the Quantex RD8901 'BlueQ'. Sniff...
      Bill Beamon
    • Geo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        Îíî áûëî íåèçáåæíî.

        Geo
        --- In CDV700CLUB@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Beamon" <bbeamon@a...> wrote:

        > I just checked Harbor Freight online and apparently they have now
        sold
        > out of the Quantex RD8901 'BlueQ'. Sniff...
        > Bill Beamon
      • Bill Beamon
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
          Okay, George..I don't have rot13 in Farsi dialed in...What's the
          translation, please?
          Beamon

          --- In CDV700CLUB@yahoogroups.com, "Geo" <GEOelectronics@n...> wrote:

          > Îíî áûëî íåèçáåæíî.
          >
          > Geo
          > --- In CDV700CLUB@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Beamon" <bbeamon@a...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just checked Harbor Freight online and apparently they have now
          > sold
          > > out of the Quantex RD8901 'BlueQ'. Sniff...
          > > Bill Beamon
        • Geo
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2004
            Cryylic for "it is inevitable". Geo