Welcome!!!! And please bear with me.......

  • silvermoon@xxxx.xx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1999
      I want to welcome everyone to the CDV-700 Club!!!! If you're into collecting/tinkering with/modifying/collecting with geiger counters, this is the place for you!!!!
      I've spent the last several months on Ebay running into many. many wonderful like minded folks, and I knew something was missing, namely, a place where we could all come together, and share our interests. Then, I remembered ONELIST, and here we are!!!
      I am just proficient enough with computers to get myself into difficulties, so I'm sure this community/email list will get off to a rocky start... Please bear with me while we work out the bugs, and get the ball rolling...
      Thank you for coming here, and enjoy!!!

      Best Regards!!! Tom Herman