RE: [ccth] COLECO ORIGINAL 4.25 INCHE NETS NEEDED!

  • dominic froome
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2005
      Mark, how much would you charge me for this net?
      Also I can pay for shipping.

      Dominic Froome

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8NSolB/TM

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
        no charge... just put it into good use. I have it at my cottage so i will
        get in touch with ya after I am there next (i hope i remember..). Perhaps
        come play at the Toronto Classic one day, that would be worth the net to
        have you there!
        mark

        >From: dominic froome <dominicf98@...>
        >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: RE: [ccth] COLECO ORIGINAL 4.25 INCHE NETS NEEDED!
        >Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:15:27 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Mark, how much would you charge me for this net?
        >Also I can pay for shipping.
        >
        >Dominic Froome
        >
        >--- m c <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Dom, I have one net I can give you, but I do not
        > > know where the other is...
        > > just like my shoes after a good saturday night of
        > > drinkin'...
        > > mark
        > >

        > > >From: "Dominic Froome" <dominicf98@...>
        > > >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
        > > >Subject: [ccth] COLECO ORIGINAL 4.25 INCHE NETS
        > > NEEDED!
        > > >Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:08:15 -0000
        > > >
        > > >Hey guys. Does anyone, out there in Classic Table
        > > Hockey land, have
        > > >a pair of Coleco White Original 4.25 inche wide
        > > nets for sale. (in
        > > >perfect condition) I'm willing to pay a price that
        > > can offer a nice
        > > >profit too! Got the Coleco 5380 game! Just need
        > > nets to get some
        > > >games started! Hope to hear from you soon in this
        > > forum.
        > > >
        > > >Dominic Froome
        > > >Vancouver.

        > > Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built
        > > on patented Microsoft�
        > > SmartScreen Technology.
        > >
        >http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
        > >
        > > Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN� Premium
        > > right now and get the
        > > first two months FREE*.

        >__________________________________
        >Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
        >http://farechase.yahoo.com

        Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft� SmartScreen
        Technology.
        first two months FREE*.
      • Dominic Froome
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
          That sounds great Mark. Future tournies too. When
          you have the net, in hand, send it here
          "C.O.D" via Canada Post. (Means I pay for the
          shipping.) I have sent you my mailing address via
          email. Also with my TH travelling experiences I'm sure
          I'll be at a Coleco tournie down the line a bit. Where
          better than Toronto!?! I would like to see more of
          Hogtown than the airport! Young Street would be a good
          start. A spare net will be great. Thank You.

          Dominic Froome
          Vancouver

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2006
            The grand opening of the Ottawa Valley Table Hockey League is scheduled for
            the first week of February. Games will be played bi-weekly on 4 or 5
            different games. A few members have already registered but more are
            expected as the local paper came over yesterday to do a story about the
            opening of the league and the welcoming of participants from the community.

            Should be pretty fun!

            I hope to start bringing OVTHL members to CCTHF events, and already have 1
            person confirmed to join me for Hamilton, with the possibility of another
            coming too... ahh yesss, fresh blood!

            I will have to show you all pictures of my newly finished basement, which I
            have called "Man-Space". I have 5 games set up on tables, hockey photos all
            over the walls, a 4 foot barracuda hanging over the games room, and a fridge
            full of beer and pop... what more could a red-blooded, meat-eating guy ask
            for???

            :)

            Mark S