RE: [ccth] COLECO ORIGINAL 4.25 INCHE NETS NEEDED!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2005
      Dom, I have one net I can give you, but I do not know where the other is...
      just like my shoes after a good saturday night of drinkin'...
      mark

      >From: "Dominic Froome" <dominicf98@...>
      >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ccth] COLECO ORIGINAL 4.25 INCHE NETS NEEDED!
      >Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:08:15 -0000
      >
      >Hey guys. Does anyone, out there in Classic Table Hockey land, have
      >a pair of Coleco White Original 4.25 inche wide nets for sale. (in
      >perfect condition) I'm willing to pay a price that can offer a nice
      >profit too! Got the Coleco 5380 game! Just need nets to get some
      >games started! Hope to hear from you soon in this forum.
      >
      >Dominic Froome
      >Vancouver.

      Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft�
      SmartScreen Technology.
      first two months FREE*.
    • dominic froome
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2005
        Mark, how much would you charge me for this net?
        Also I can pay for shipping.

        Dominic Froome

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8NSolB/TM

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
          no charge... just put it into good use. I have it at my cottage so i will
          get in touch with ya after I am there next (i hope i remember..). Perhaps
          come play at the Toronto Classic one day, that would be worth the net to
          have you there!
          mark

          >From: dominic froome <dominicf98@...>
          >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: RE: [ccth] COLECO ORIGINAL 4.25 INCHE NETS NEEDED!
          >Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:15:27 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >Mark, how much would you charge me for this net?
          >Also I can pay for shipping.
          >
          >Dominic Froome
          >
          >--- m c <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Dom, I have one net I can give you, but I do not
          > > know where the other is...
          > > just like my shoes after a good saturday night of
          > > drinkin'...
          > > mark
          > >

          > > >From: "Dominic Froome" <dominicf98@...>
          > > >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
          > > >Subject: [ccth] COLECO ORIGINAL 4.25 INCHE NETS
          > > NEEDED!
          > > >Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:08:15 -0000
          > > >
          > > >Hey guys. Does anyone, out there in Classic Table
          > > Hockey land, have
          > > >a pair of Coleco White Original 4.25 inche wide
          > > nets for sale. (in
          > > >perfect condition) I'm willing to pay a price that
          > > can offer a nice
          > > >profit too! Got the Coleco 5380 game! Just need
          > > nets to get some
          > > >games started! Hope to hear from you soon in this
          > > forum.
          > > >
          > > >Dominic Froome
          > > >Vancouver.

          > > Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built
          > > on patented Microsoft�
          > > SmartScreen Technology.
          > >
          >http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
          > >
          > > Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN� Premium
          > > right now and get the
          > > first two months FREE*.

          >__________________________________
          >Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
          >http://farechase.yahoo.com

          Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft� SmartScreen
          Technology.
          first two months FREE*.
        • Dominic Froome
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
            That sounds great Mark. Future tournies too. When
            you have the net, in hand, send it here
            "C.O.D" via Canada Post. (Means I pay for the
            shipping.) I have sent you my mailing address via
            email. Also with my TH travelling experiences I'm sure
            I'll be at a Coleco tournie down the line a bit. Where
            better than Toronto!?! I would like to see more of
            Hogtown than the airport! Young Street would be a good
            start. A spare net will be great. Thank You.

            Dominic Froome
            Vancouver

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2006
              The grand opening of the Ottawa Valley Table Hockey League is scheduled for
              the first week of February. Games will be played bi-weekly on 4 or 5
              different games. A few members have already registered but more are
              expected as the local paper came over yesterday to do a story about the
              opening of the league and the welcoming of participants from the community.

              Should be pretty fun!

              I hope to start bringing OVTHL members to CCTHF events, and already have 1
              person confirmed to join me for Hamilton, with the possibility of another
              coming too... ahh yesss, fresh blood!

              I will have to show you all pictures of my newly finished basement, which I
              have called "Man-Space". I have 5 games set up on tables, hockey photos all
              over the walls, a 4 foot barracuda hanging over the games room, and a fridge
              full of beer and pop... what more could a red-blooded, meat-eating guy ask
              for???

              :)

              Mark S