Lemont Table Hockey League COLECO Tournament CTHL Style!

  • jrzonca@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hello Everybody. The Lemont Table Hockey League will be starting its
      5th straight winter STIGA season on December 3rd 2005. BUT!
      First things first.........

      The Lemont Table Hockey League is holding 2 COLECO Tournaments CTHL
      style over the next 5 months. The first is being held on November 19th
      at 12:30 pm. This event will be played in the very comfortabe dining
      room of the QUARRY INN Steakhouse and Lounge at 326 Main Street here in
      peaceful Lemont Illinois. We have the beautiful room to ourselfs. So
      Lets tear it up!

        The second Lemont Table Hockey League COLECO CTHL style tournament
      will be held this coming spring so lets get back into the COLECO swing
      folks!

      The Tournaments will be held on *Top condition* wide body COLCEO
      straight D man slot 5340 and 5385 models. They are beefed up mounted
      rock solid on heavy oak boxes with built in steel levelers.

        The tournament games and rules will mirror the CTHL rules and game
      set-ups to the "T" with Banana blade wingers and all. Games are like new
      and in full CTHL trim. This is long overdue COLECO TIME in Chicagoland
      and the ((((( time is NOW! )))))

      Aint gettin any younger man. What are You waiting for!

      We are NOW geared to get the old CTHL'ers and players from out of town
      back on these battle boxes here in Chicagoland for the Fast and Furious
      COLECO action that we all crave!

      There will be 2 Groups based on skill level.

      A ~ SHARK TANK and B ~ PLAYERS GROUP

      $$Prize money$$ and nice trophy for first in BOTH groups.

      Must register asap. ~ Simply email or give me a phone call.

      Entry Fee ~ $25 cash, check or money order sent to:

      Jim Rzonca
      12120 Hillcrest Drive
      Lemont llinois 60439

      OR via PAYPAL to: jrzonca@...

      OR enter for $30 at the door.

      Any comments or questions please feel free to call me at (630) 257-8171
      or drop me a line at jrzonca@...

      Its COLECO TIME once again here in Chicagoland folks. Come play with
      us!!

      Let's Rock!
      Jim Rzonca
      (630) 257-8171