2 more players for the ATHL

  • geegee169
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      HEY BROS GUES WHAT I WENT TO SEE THE CHIEFS SEMI-PROS IN LAVAL

      WHO I BUMP IN TO??? ERIC LAROCHELLE HE IS VERRY INTERESTED TO PLAY &
      HE'S GOING TO ASK JACK GADOURY, WHO HE THINKS HE'S GOING TO BE EXITED
      TO PLAY, SO 2 MORE PLAYERS FORE SHURE, TALK ABOUT MARIO OULETTE & HE
      LOST CONTACT WITH IM.NOW WE HAVE A LIST OF 21 PLAYERS 16 FOR SHURE ARE
      GOING TO PLAY,SHIT IT WILL BE BUSY IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!