Greg / best winners / Chip / Videos

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 10:19 PM
      I have never had a problem with Greg's behavior " at a tournament " .
      To hold the puck for 5 seconds is legal.
      I might say I long ago said when a player is called for this , the
      puck should go to the other player's winger and 10 seconds should be
      added to the clock.
      The rules realy need looking at , I think .
      Now my top 4 best winners . { not in any order }

      Junior Gelinas
      Mike Pope
      Andrew Ennals
      Carlo Bossio

      Pierre writes >
      Normally on a motionless puck you must shoot it with the stick blade,
      it's the essence of table hockey. Anything else would be foosball and
      all hell would break loose. Table hockey players would then become
      goons, clowns, freaks in a sideshow.

      Does anyone have this regard to the winger chip shot on Coleco ?

      I squeezed 2 last videos onto http://billga2000.tripod.com/index.htm