Re: [ccth] MY SINCERE APOLOGY

  • frank iannuzzi
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2005
      true
      peace
      --- John Barnes <johnbarnes98@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      I agree that something needs to be done. I simply feel
      that it may be more
      effective to use as little gas as possible, not just
      on Sept. 1, but on all
      days of the year. If we have access to transit, why
      not use it? Nothing
      sends a message better than that. And you're not
      ignorant. But this type of
      protest has been staged for the last 5 years at least
      to no avail. Because
      they are able to charge whatever they want oil and
      people continue to rely
      on it heavily, it is a continuous problem with no real
      solution.
      Peace

      >From: frank iannuzzi <greatnationsunited@...>
      >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [ccth] MY SINCERE APOLOGY
      >Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:35:18 -0400 (EDT)
      >
      >Who do u think runs the gov't - CORPORATIONS -
      they're
      >the ones fucking everybody over. The gov't people r
      >sleeping w/ corporate people. And I've known bout
      >hybrid cars & other hydrogen engines that the big
      >corporations r just tryin to hide from us. We r
      >fucking slaVES 2 THE SYSTEM. If the gov't controls
      >prices why r they all different. Well if you don't
      >want to participate don't, but something has to be
      >done & I think it is a good idea. If I'm ignorant
      then
      >so are the hundreds of millions of people
      corporations
      >rule w/ TV media!
      >--- John Barnes <johnbarnes98@...> wrote:
      >

      >---------------------------------
      >Nobody who understands a bit of anything? Do you
      >understand that the gas
      >companies have not made any more profit than when
      >prices were in the low
      >70's? They are a business. If there's anyone that has
      >control over the
      >situation, it's the government. And the less people
      >who buy gas on the 1st
      >means the more people who buy gas on the 2nd.
      >I understand the value and purpose of making a stand,
      >but I don't see the
      >desired effect transpiring.
      >And why aren't we up in arms at the government?
      >They've held back on
      >electric/hybrid cars for years, increasing our
      >dependancy on fossil fuels
      >over the last 3 decades...it puts huge tax dollars in
      >their pockets and
      >pollutes the environment. It's the same reason that
      >they haven't banned
      >smoking. So who's really to blame?
      >If you buy a car, you are aware of the ever
      >fluctuating price of gas. Be
      >thankful that living in the city of Toronto you have
      >the ability to use
      >other, more affordable methods of transportation,
      >unlike many of our
      >counterparts in other cities who require their
      >vehicles daily.
      >
      >Just my opinion and thanks for yours Frank,
      >
      >John
      >

      > >From: frank iannuzzi <greatnationsunited@...>
      > >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [ccth] MY SINCERE APOLOGY
      > >Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:44:01 -0400 (EDT)
      > >
      > >Hello everyone just announcing that Sept 1st is
      fuck

      wrote:

      > >---------------------------------
      > >as a first-time tounament organizer for overlooking
      > >the importance of
      > >a third-place trophy at the Peterborough Challenge.
      > >The Trophy shop is
      > >now preparing this trophy which I will present to
      Jim
      > >Maker.
      > >Congratulations, Jim, for your great achievement.
      Sid
      > >Kloosterman.

      >Yahoo!
      > >Terms of Service.

      >protection around
      > >http://mail.yahoo.com

      Yahoo!
      >Terms of Service.

      >Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
      protection around
      >http://mail.yahoo.com

      Table
      hockey Table top