New file uploaded to ccth

  • ccth@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 29, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
      group.

      File : /MTL CLASSIC TOURNAMENT CLASSE A SERIES.xls
      Uploaded by : geegee169 <geegee169@...>
      Description : MTL CLASSIC COLECO 5380 TOURNAMENT SERIES 2005

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      geegee169 <geegee169@...>
    • gee bee
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 29, 2005
        HEY LES AMI(ES)

        YOU HAVE THE DETAILS OF THE  MTL CLASSIC 2005 CLASSE ''A''

        CLASSE ''B'' & ''C''  COMING SOON

        BY THE WAY I WON  HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

        THANKS TO MY BROS WHO GIVES ME THE  BEATING OF MY LIFE

        9-0 HE MADE ME LOOK LIKE A DONKEY HE SHOULD NEVER DONE

        THIS  BEACAUSE HE WAKE ME UP AND YOU KNOW THE REST.

        CONGRADULATION TO MARTIN LABELLE WHO PLAYED A GREAT

        FINAL (SUPER DUDE) & ALL THE OTHERS WHO PLAYED IN THE

        TOURNAMENT I CAN'T NAME THEM ALL

        IF SO I WILL BE INFRONT OF MY COMPUTER FOR A WEEK

        CIAO LES AMIGOS

        GINO

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 26, 2006
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
          group.

          File : /BENEJ-PLAYERS 2006-STATS.xls
          Uploaded by : geegee169 <geegee169@...>
          Description : benej stats & scores athl 26-03-06

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 26, 2006
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
            group.

            File : /benej-2006 (26-03-2006).xls

            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 5, 2006
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
              group.

              File : /BENEJ-PLAYERS 2006-STATS.xls
              Uploaded by : geegee169 <geegee169@...>
              Description : stats entre �quipe-2006/04/03

              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 17, 2006
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
                group.

                File : /2 champs.JPG
                Uploaded by : geegee169 <geegee169@...>
                Description : WHERE ARE THE CUPS ???? HERE WE ARE!!!

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                geegee169 <geegee169@...>
              • Jim Rzonca
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 17, 2006
                  Great picture guys! Its a great **FUN** display of PROUD QUEBEC COLECO POWER! I love it!

                  Must make a copy!

                  Keep it KrAnKiN!
                  Jim Rzonca

                • ccth@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 17, 2006
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
                    group.

                    File : /1-calendrieretclassementcoupebbq2006-final
                    Uploaded by : bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@...>
                    Description : B.B.Q 2006

                    bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@...>
                  • ccth@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 21, 2006
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
                      group.

                      File : /CALIFORNIA VISIT.xls
                      Uploaded by : bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@...>
                      Description : California Visit

                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 9, 2007
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
                        group.

                        File : /The Johnny Goodguy Table Hockey Tournament/2006 JGG RANKING.xls
                        Uploaded by : mattwalma <mattwalma@...>
                        Description : Using an averaged rolling 5-year system.

                        mattwalma <mattwalma@...>
                      • ccth@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 24, 2007
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
                          group.

                          File : /The Johnny Goodguy Table Hockey Tournament/2007 JGG RANKING.xls
                          Uploaded by : mattwalma <mattwalma@...>
                          Description : 2007 JGG Ranking

                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 24, 2007
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
                            group.

                            File : /The Johnny Goodguy Table Hockey Tournament/2007tourney.xls
                            Uploaded by : mattwalma <mattwalma@...>
                            Description : JGG XXXIV

                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 15, 2007
                              Wow...military girls! and just my luck, I live in Petawawa, where the
                              military girls are falling from tree braches everywhere... wonderful stuff!
                              Do they play table hockey too??? Now that would be a dream come true...
                              ahhhh.... military girls!

                              :) nyuk nyuk

                              Mark

                              >From: ccth@yahoogroups.com Reply-To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
                              >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com Subject: [ccth] New file uploaded to ccth
                              >Date: 15 Aug 2007 08:36:56 -0000
                              >

                              >Hello,
                              >
                              >This email message is a notification to let you know that
                              >a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
                              >group.
                              >
                              > File : /Military single community!.HTM
                              > Uploaded by : beautifulmilitarygirl36
                              ><beautifulmilitarygirl36@...>
                              > Description : Find military romance!
                              >
                              >You can access this file at the URL:
                              >
                              >To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
                              >http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
                              >
                              >Regards,
                              >
                              >beautifulmilitarygirl36 <beautifulmilitarygirl36@...>

                              Show Your Messenger Buddies How You Really Feel
                              http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122
                            • Martin Labelle
                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 15, 2007
                                I got problem with those spammer.
                                Does anybody would like to have moderator status to help me remove those users as quickly as possible?
                                Martin

                                Message 15 of 15 , Apr 26, 2008
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ccth
                                  group.

                                  File : /The Johnny Goodguy Table Hockey Tournament/2008tourney.xls
                                  Uploaded by : mattwalma <mattwalma@...>
                                  Description : JGG XXXV