MTL Table Top Hockey Tournament Player List

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
      Shit I tried to write were the players came from and write it all
      seperatly but it just made a frilen mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry
      about that. I won't be writing it again. Look carefully and we can see
      all their names there are 36 confirmed participants. Just were they
      come from is all messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry once again.