RE: [ccth] Re: reason for "worst game ever" poll.+++

  • Jocelyn Corbeil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11 8:02 AM

      Well...  I don't think anyone will deny those results !!!

      Saying that top corner is the worst game ever is un understatetement !!

      And I have to agree with Bill when he says that this crap (top corner) is hurting table top hockey.

      But the main problem is MONEY !!!  Those companies want profit, plain and simple...  And since Top Corner is a BIG seller, well... see what I mean ?

      It's hard to make kids understand that PRACTICE and hard work will make them better players, and top corner is cutting the edges by making the puck lift easily and making the whole thing look easier.

      Custom made games are also very common (or modifications of existing ones) by veterans who know the game and that won't change because of a big seller crap game, and I think that quality games (as stiga for example) will survive because of people like us.

      Jocelyn