Slow down there....

  • John Barnes
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2005
      Whoa Ben,

      Before making the predictions, you might want to find out which Ontario
      players will be in attendance. I know of at least two ( Dave Kraehling and
      Greg Peden) who can play at a great level on the Coleco and feel they have
      something to prove after their respective finishes at the Quebec Open. Don't
      know if they'll be there, but just keep them in mind....

      John Barnes

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1 6:30 AM
        Thanks for the vote of confidence Ben. Yes Vito Brundia from Toronto will be here as he confirmed his presence. You forgot Angelo Folano as a very strong contender and there will be lots of very strong players. As for you don't sell yourself short. Practice by yourself and don't be shy to drop me a line if you wish to get some practice time in. Thanks

        Ben <flickhockey@...> wrote:
        I said that Carlo will beat Martin Labelle on game 7 at the final. For
        the third place, it will be a race between Burt Brassard, Gino Bossio
        et don't forget Pierre Béchard...if he shown. Another wildcard can be
        Denis Begin from Drumomndville i guess. Unfortunetely, i know only Vito
        and Mark Sokolski from Ontario but i think that it will be in
        Peterborough on the same weekend

        On my side, my main goal is to win at least one game (LOL) because i
        didn't touch the good old Coleco since about 17 years (except Burt last
        year's tournament and a practice at Gino's house..)

        See ya at the tournament
        Benster
        founder of Flick-Hockey

        Table hockey gameTable hockey

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1 6:36 AM
          Yes indeed the two players you mentioned are great Competitors,Condenders and not to mention great guys. Hope in fact that they can make it!!!!!!!!

          I sent them personal invitations but have not received a yes or no answer yet,so I have no idea if they will come.

          As for you John hope eveything is well and if you can make it down it will also be great.       HAVE A NICE SUMMER

          John Barnes <johnbarnes98@...> wrote:
          Whoa Ben,

          Before making the predictions, you might want to find out which Ontario
          players will be in attendance. I know of at least two ( Dave Kraehling and
          Greg Peden) who can play at a great level on the Coleco and feel they have
          something to prove after their respective finishes at the Quebec Open. Don't
          know if they'll be there, but just keep them in mind....

          John Barnes

          >From: "Ben"
          >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [ccth] Montreal classic predictions
          >Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:12:56 -0000
          >
          >I said that Carlo will beat Martin Labelle on game 7 at the final. For
          >the third place, it will be a race between Burt Brassard, Gino Bossio
          >et don't forget Pierre Béchard...if he shown. Another wildcard can be
          >Denis Begin from Drumomndville i guess. Unfortunetely, i know only Vito
          >and Mark Sokolski from Ontario but i think that it will be in
          >Peterborough on the same weekend
          >
          >On my side, my main goal is to win at least one game (LOL) because i
          >didn't touch the good old Coleco since about 17 years (except Burt last
          >year's tournament and a practice at Gino's house..)
          >
          >See ya at the tournament
          >Benster
          >founder of Flick-Hockey

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1 10:46 AM
            I like how Martin plays with that light puck so I will pick him as the
            winner in 6 games over Angelo... Carlo will be too stressed as th organizer
            to make a showing in the final, as it is his first year organizing (believe
            me, it takes a lot out of you mentally) so he will be distracted.
            mark

            >From: carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@...>
            >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [ccth] Montreal classic predictions
            >Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
            >
            >Thanks for the vote of confidence Ben. Yes Vito Brundia from Toronto will
            >be here as he confirmed his presence. You forgot Angelo Folano as a very
            >strong contender and there will be lots of very strong players. As for you
            >don't sell yourself short. Practice by yourself and don't be shy to drop me
            >a line if you wish to get some practice time in. Thanks
            >
            >Ben <flickhockey@...> wrote:I said that Carlo will beat Martin
            >Labelle on game 7 at the final. For
            >the third place, it will be a race between Burt Brassard, Gino Bossio
            >et don't forget Pierre B�chard...if he shown. Another wildcard can be
            >Denis Begin from Drumomndville i guess. Unfortunetely, i know only Vito
            >and Mark Sokolski from Ontario but i think that it will be in
            >Peterborough on the same weekend
            >
            >On my side, my main goal is to win at least one game (LOL) because i
            >didn't touch the good old Coleco since about 17 years (except Burt last
            >year's tournament and a practice at Gino's house..)
            >
            >See ya at the tournament
            >Benster
            >founder of Flick-Hockey

            >Table hockey game Table hockey

            >http://mail.yahoo.com

            Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
            MSN Search! Check it out!
          • Martin Labelle
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 1 10:55 AM
              It will be solid puck in Montreal. Like in Québec. But I'll do my
              best. I'm affraid that I'll be distracted by all my games being used.
              There will be 10 of my creation at this tournament! It will be a
              great thrill!

              Martin

              --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "m c" <torontotablehockey@h...> wrote:
              > I like how Martin plays with that light puck so I will pick him as
              the
              > winner in 6 games over Angelo... Carlo will be too stressed as th
              organizer
              > to make a showing in the final, as it is his first year organizing
              (believe
              > me, it takes a lot out of you mentally) so he will be distracted.
              > mark
              >
              > >From: carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@y...>
              > >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: Re: [ccth] Montreal classic predictions
              > >Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
              > >
              > >Thanks for the vote of confidence Ben. Yes Vito Brundia from
              Toronto will
              > >be here as he confirmed his presence. You forgot Angelo Folano as
              a very
              > >strong contender and there will be lots of very strong players. As
              for you
              > >don't sell yourself short. Practice by yourself and don't be shy
              to drop me
              > >a line if you wish to get some practice time in. Thanks
              > >
              > >Ben <flickhockey@y...> wrote:I said that Carlo will beat Martin
              > >Labelle on game 7 at the final. For
              > >the third place, it will be a race between Burt Brassard, Gino
              Bossio
              > >et don't forget Pierre Béchard...if he shown. Another wildcard can
              be
              > >Denis Begin from Drumomndville i guess. Unfortunetely, i know only
              Vito
              > >and Mark Sokolski from Ontario but i think that it will be in
              > >Peterborough on the same weekend
              > >
              > >On my side, my main goal is to win at least one game (LOL) because
              > >didn't touch the good old Coleco since about 17 years (except Burt
              last
              > >year's tournament and a practice at Gino's house..)
              > >
              > >See ya at the tournament
              > >Benster
              > >founder of Flick-Hockey

              > >Table hockey game Table hockey

              Service.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 1 12:33 PM
                Right on Martin I hope people will enjoy your games as much as I did.

                PS:It was nice to talk to you on the phone Mark thanks for Ron's phone
                     number. Talk to you soon.

                Martin Labelle <mlabelle@...> wrote:
                It will be solid puck in Montreal. Like in Québec. But I'll do my
                best. I'm affraid that I'll be distracted by all my games being used.
                There will be 10 of my creation at this tournament! It will be a
                great thrill!

                Martin

                --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "m c" <torontotablehockey@h...> wrote:
                > I like how Martin plays with that light puck so I will pick him as
                the
                > winner in 6 games over Angelo... Carlo will be too stressed as th
                organizer
                > to make a showing in the final, as it is his first year organizing
                (believe
                > me, it takes a lot out of you mentally) so he will be distracted.
                > mark
                >
                > >From: carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@y...>
                > >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
                > >Subject: Re: [ccth] Montreal classic predictions
                > >Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
                > >
                > >Thanks for the vote of confidence Ben. Yes Vito Brundia from
                Toronto will
                > >be here as he confirmed his presence. You forgot Angelo Folano as
                a very
                > >strong contender and there will be lots of very strong players. As
                for you
                > >don't sell yourself short. Practice by yourself and don't be shy
                to drop me
                > >a line if you wish to get some practice time in. Thanks
                > >
                > >Ben <flickhockey@y...> wrote:I said that Carlo will beat Martin
                > >Labelle on game 7 at the final. For
                > >the third place, it will be a race between Burt Brassard, Gino
                Bossio
                > >et don't forget Pierre Béchard...if he shown. Another wildcard can
                be
                > >Denis Begin from Drumomndville i guess. Unfortunetely, i know only
                Vito
                > >and Mark Sokolski from Ontario but i think that it will be in
                > >Peterborough on the same weekend
                > >
                > >On my side, my main goal is to win at least one game (LOL) because
                > >didn't touch the good old Coleco since about 17 years (except Burt
                last
                > >year's tournament and a practice at Gino's house..)
                > >
                > >See ya at the tournament
                > >Benster
                > >founder of Flick-Hockey

                > >Table hockey game Table hockey

                > >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                Service.

                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 1 2:31 PM
                  oh... then forget it! Labelle has no chance with a solid puck being used...
                  plus if he wins, it will look bad (as he made all the games) and it might be
                  bad for sales!!! haha
                  either way, I like angelo to have a great tourney, as he had a rough ride in
                  quebec and is due for a trip to the finals...
                  mark

                  >From: "Martin Labelle" <mlabelle@...>
                  >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [ccth] Re: Montreal classic predictions
                  >Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:55:36 -0000
                  >
                  >It will be solid puck in Montreal. Like in Qu�bec. But I'll do my
                  >best. I'm affraid that I'll be distracted by all my games being used.
                  >There will be 10 of my creation at this tournament! It will be a
                  >great thrill!
                  >
                  >Martin
                  >
                  >--- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "m c" <torontotablehockey@h...> wrote:
                  > > I like how Martin plays with that light puck so I will pick him as
                  >the
                  > > winner in 6 games over Angelo... Carlo will be too stressed as th
                  >organizer
                  > > to make a showing in the final, as it is his first year organizing
                  >(believe
                  > > me, it takes a lot out of you mentally) so he will be distracted.
                  > > mark
                  > >
                  > > >From: carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@y...>
                  > > >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
                  > > >Subject: Re: [ccth] Montreal classic predictions
                  > > >Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
                  > > >
                  > > >Thanks for the vote of confidence Ben. Yes Vito Brundia from
                  >Toronto will
                  > > >be here as he confirmed his presence. You forgot Angelo Folano as
                  >a very
                  > > >strong contender and there will be lots of very strong players. As
                  >for you
                  > > >don't sell yourself short. Practice by yourself and don't be shy
                  >to drop me
                  > > >a line if you wish to get some practice time in. Thanks
                  > > >
                  > > >Ben <flickhockey@y...> wrote:I said that Carlo will beat Martin
                  > > >Labelle on game 7 at the final. For
                  > > >the third place, it will be a race between Burt Brassard, Gino
                  >Bossio
                  > > >et don't forget Pierre B�chard...if he shown. Another wildcard can
                  >be
                  > > >Denis Begin from Drumomndville i guess. Unfortunetely, i know only
                  >Vito
                  > > >and Mark Sokolski from Ontario but i think that it will be in
                  > > >Peterborough on the same weekend
                  > > >
                  > > >On my side, my main goal is to win at least one game (LOL) because
                  > > >didn't touch the good old Coleco since about 17 years (except Burt
                  >last
                  > > >year's tournament and a practice at Gino's house..)
                  > > >
                  > > >See ya at the tournament
                  > > >Benster
                  > > >founder of Flick-Hockey

                  > > >Table hockey game Table hockey

                  >Service.

                  > > >Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                  > > >http://mail.yahoo.com

                  > > Don't just Search. Find!
                  >http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
                  > > MSN Search! Check it out!

                  Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
                  stationery, fonts and colors.
                  first two months FREE*.