Puckcatchers on the Labelle games

  • johnb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2011
      Guys, I was just wondering if anyone can please help me out. I have a pair of Labelle games and they are in great conditon except for the puckcatchers. Does anyone know someone who makes these or knows how to put together a useful substitute? Please let me know at
      colecojohnny@...

      By the way, the NYCTHA www.nyctha.us is hosting an ALL DAY custom coleco 5380 event on Saturday July 23rd at Days Inn Bridgewater in Bridgewater NJ . . . . contact me or check out the site for more details. Hope to see you in Jersey!

      John Power
    • Dave Kraehling
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2011
        John, two solutions, first, you can staple a piece of clear mylar on the bottom or two, you can staple some cloth and leave it a little loose. The puck will fall in and can be retrieved by popping the cloth up from under the game.
        Dave