Big News From MTL

  • carlo.bossio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hello boys, I am excited to announce to you that this years MTL Classic will be played at the Montreal Canadians practice facility on Septembre 11th 2010 start time at 10am.

      http://csbell.ca/en/address-&-directions

      I would love to personally invite all of you to come on down for some great fun. We will be playing on the enormouse indoor soccer feild, should be a very cool day. They will also announce the event on their web page. I'm hoping to get as many people as possible as this could be good visibility for table hockey. Hope you can make it down in big numbers.

      This is a great chance to come visit the whole faclitly, look at their web page, its huge!