EDGARS CAICS SIGNS FOR THE ****COLECO U.S. OPEN****!!!!!!!!

  • rzo_77
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 2:35 PM
      Thats right #3 in the WORLD Edgars Caics is in for COLECO! Edgars is impressed with all our different American games. He says he is actually more excited about the FUN at the Coleco U.S. Open than at the Stiga! This guy is quick as a cat and will catch on very fast.

      Dont Blink!
      Jim Rzonca
      LEMONT 2010
    • Carlo Bossio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22 4:36 PM
        That's fun to hear. Like the boys in Vegas, Edgars will get the chance to play our best. Have fun boys, both nights.

        Our event has 26 so far registered for Saturday, should be fun in our neck of the woods. Looking forward to seeing all the results.

        Ciao