Found two games in the garbage...

  • theonlyjohnbarnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2010
      And am giving them away for free.

      One is an old Coleco game with the orange siding. No players, but rods and frame probably usable.

      The other is a Winnwell Irwin Powerplay game, with the large board. The board is in pretty good shape, maybe a little warped. Still has a net and some ends for the rods.

      If interested, you can e-mail me at johnbarnes98@.... I live in Milton.

      Thought I'd offer it up to the faithfuls on the board before I place them in the online trough for the Craiglist and Kijiji hounds to devour.

      Hope everyone is well,

      John Barnes