Re: [CCTHF] Quebec Open V

  • Carlo Bossio
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2010
      Hey Rob, ya sorry, its on Sunday May 23rd 2010. Hope to see you there.

      Ciao

      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2010
        Ooppss, sorry Dave, Burt sent me the list and I didn't look it over!!!!

        Hey boys and girls, the player list now stands at 25. Who is the 25th you ask? I'll let you guess. Haha

        Ciao Dave, see you soon.

        Hey Carlo, Ever have that feeling you forgot someone on your list?
        SD

        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2010

          Sorry no.  I have daughter duty – she plays field hockey and has a tournament that weekend.

          Peut-etre la prochaine fois…

          Message 4 of 7 , May 4, 2010
            Okay then. If you are ever in Montreal, you know who to call.

            Ciao