Quebec Open V

  • carlo.bossio
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2010
      Hey boys and girls, here is the list up to date of players who have confirmed thier presence. Many have yet to answer and/or be heard from. Burt has been a great ambassador to our sport so I'm sure he would love all the support he can get.Remember, he has travelled to many tournaments himself.

      You have yet to attend 1 of our events, what a better time than now? You have left us for a while, what better time to make a comeback?

      Lots of fun in every divisions plus many interesting challenges going on that you will not want to miss! :-)

      1) Burt Brassard
      2) Denis Giguère
      3) Alain Pelletier
      4) Dany Boilard
      5) André Boucher
      6) Thierry Laliberté
      7) Denis Bégin
      8) Luc Potvin
      9) Carlo Bossio
      10) Gino Bossio
      11) Michel Décarie
      12) Steve Gosselin
      13) Lou Marinoff
      14) Sylvain Hawey
      15) Dany Leclerc
      16) Eric Larochelle
      17) Michaël Larochelle
      18) Sam Anoussis
      19) Alex Anoussis
      20) Patrick Côté
      21) Daniel Bordeleau
      22) Alain Noël
      23) Jacques Janelle
      24) Kenny Dubois

      King Carlo
    • Robert E Meer
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2010

        Hi Carlo – When is the tournament?  I haven’t been watching the website.

        Robert

        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2010
          Hey Carlo, Ever have that feeling you forgot someone on your list?
          SD

          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2010
            Hey Rob, ya sorry, its on Sunday May 23rd 2010. Hope to see you there.

            Ciao

            Message 5 of 7 , May 3, 2010
              Ooppss, sorry Dave, Burt sent me the list and I didn't look it over!!!!

              Hey boys and girls, the player list now stands at 25. Who is the 25th you ask? I'll let you guess. Haha

              Ciao Dave, see you soon.

              Message 6 of 7 , May 3, 2010

                Sorry no.  I have daughter duty – she plays field hockey and has a tournament that weekend.

                Peut-etre la prochaine fois…

                Message 7 of 7 , May 4, 2010
                  Okay then. If you are ever in Montreal, you know who to call.

                  Ciao