Re: [CCTHF] Re: Johnny Good Guy, 4/17/2010, 1:00 pm

  • Carlo Bossio
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2010
      Exellent.

      Ciao

      From: ccthf_moderator <ccthf_2010@...>
      To: CCTHF@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, April 8, 2010 12:58:38 AM
      Subject: [CCTHF] Re: Johnny Good Guy, 4/17/2010, 1:00 pm

      Let me try to clarify. The link from "Yahoo! Groups CCTHF", following the Menu to the left by clicking on LINKS, then Canadian Classsic...Federati on, will continue to take you to the www.ccthf.com website.

      BUT, in reverse, when you are at the www.ccthf.com website, using its Menu and clicking on FORUM, it will NOT take you to this Yahoo! Group, because I added an "F" to this group's name and address. Thus changing the address. And, it is one reason I sent my previous email as a "Notice" out to everyone who is a member of this site.

      I WILL fix that problem. But, I cannot get into the administrative portion of that website to do so. The company hosting it, late last night sent me access to do so. I'll get to it by this weekend.

      Your patience is appreciated. While I knew this was an issue, I "thank you" for noticing and bringing it to my attention.

      -CCTHF Moderator

      --- In CCTHF@yahoogroups. com, Carlo Bossio <carlo.bossio@ ...> wrote:

      > Hello, when I type www.ccthf.com it directs me to the same good page as before. However, when I click the forum botton on the side, it no longer goes to the forum? Can it be fixed cause it may be very confussing for a lot of people. I beleive it would be best no?  Thanks

      3, 2010 1:00:58 PM

      rel=nofollow>http://ca.promos. yahoo.com/ jacko/