The Toronto Classic

  • superdave3n2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 10:17 AM
      Next Sunday marks the 11th annual Toronto Classic Tournament put on by none other than Mark Sokolski.

      The venue is set, the games are prept. The buzz is beginning to build.
      Not only is this a world class event it also marks the beginning of a hectic tournament schedule for the next three months.
      I have been to many tournaments over the past 7 years and there are several venues I like. But for a game outside of the "Stiga" hype the PP2 game gives the participants a "thrill a minute", ok a second. Games can change direction in a flash and a player is never out of a game until the final buzzer. I have witnessed and played in games where one guy will be leading by 4-5 goals going into the last minute and end up losing the game with mere seconds left. This is the way PP2 plays, It's fast, it's exciting and it can drive a sane man crazy...GOT to LOVE Table Hockey.
      So even though next Sunday is Vallentines Day, which comes around once a year as well, you should all plan to attend. Besides "One Day a Year" should not mark the only day of the year that you show your significant other that you love him/her. I show mine everyday. That is why I will be at....

      THE 11th Annual Toronto Classic Tournament.

      How about you?
      SD