ANY TH HAPPENING IN CALGARY?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2010
      Hey gang, my son, Derrick, just moved from Ontario to Calgary and would like to hook up with a table hockey crowd. Anything happening in Calgary? Derrick is a very good PP2 player but will play any type of game - Coleco, Stiga, Munro...please let me know.

      Sid :)
    • Dave Kraehling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2010
        Hey Sid, talk to Mark about the Alberta gang. I know there is Table Hockey up in Edmonton Reggie Stefaniszyn is there.
        Nedehofer is in Alberta but I don't know if he is Calgary or Edmonton.
        Dave