Happy New Year to all

  • playtablehockey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
      Happy New Year to everyone.I am missing the table hockey world and forsee a Henry tournament on the horizen,maybe not this year but hopefully next year.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
        A return to table hockey for Mike Pope would be a good start by coming to play in Toronto on Feb 14th!
        Glad to hear from you Mike - happy new year!

        mark

        To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
        From: playtablehockey@...
        Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 17:31:38 +0000
        Subject: [ccth] Happy New Year to all

        Happy New Year to everyone.I am missing the table hockey world and forsee a Henry tournament on the horizen,maybe not this year but hopefully next year.

        Get Windows 7 for only $39.99—CDN College or University students only. This offer ends Jan 3—upgrade now!
      • Dave Kraehling
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
          Mike your absence has been felt, and we look forward to you returning.
          Keep us informed as to when we might Wee Play again.
          Dave

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
            Great to hear from ya, Mike. Hope to see you at Toronto perhaps Feb.14?

            Sid :)