TORONTO: CHARITY AUCTION & COCKTAIL W/HOCKEY LEGEND VLADISLAV TRETIAK

  • sabre_in_virginia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009
      As some of you know I either work or help support charities. Sources of mine outside the table hockey world tell me of an opportunity to meet Vladislav Tretiak, get autographs, obtain memorabilia from 1972 Summit Series, more current Russian teams and other things Russian.

      If you live in or can get to Toronto, the HHOF, this Thursday check out this link for more information:

      http://www.cerbanet.org/public/index.php?page_id=eventlist&office=3&EventID=464

      Sabre_in_Virginia
      PS - "Suggested" (not required) minimum to get in is $100 Canadian.