Congratulations Alain Gamache

  • colecojohnny
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2009
      Alain, Congratulations to you on your victory in Binghampton! You are a great player on multiple boards and it is really nice to see you win a major tournament.
      I remember the first time we met in Boston 2006 . . . the night before the tournament we were in my room with all the boys playing on a martin labelle coleco game with a wood puck and metal players--remember that? What a riot that was!
      Anyway, great job Alain. I hope you have a great holiday season and I hope to see you in either Drummondville or Quebec City in 2010!
      Alles Alain!
      John P.
      colecojohnny@...