League Logos

  • colecojohnny
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2009
      Hey Guys, hope all is well with you!

      Listen, I am refurbishing an old metal munro game, and on the stand I want to put stickers of some of the great table hockey leagues throughout North America. Some leagues like Carlo's league in Montreal, the Sherbrooke League, the Munro League in British Columbia, and of course the leagues in Vancouver and Victoria,and AJ's Socal league, are some of the great leagues I'm talking about.

      HSTQ is another great tournament circuit.

      So if you would like to help me out, please send your logo to me at colecojohnny@... please send it JPEG and if could crop it into a circle, it would be very helpful. I'd like to educate some of the players here in NYC about all the great leagues going on.

      Thanks a lot boys!
      all the best,
      John
      colecojohnny@...
    • aj sarma
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      • 1 Attachment
      • 144 KB

      Hi John,
      Nice to be included in this select group. Here is our logo. Enjoy! I am playing hockey tonite. la la la la la la!
      with regards
      ..aj
      Listen, I am refurbishing an old metal munro game, and on the stand I want to put stickers of some of the great table hockey leagues throughout North America. Some leagues like Carlo's league in Montreal, the Sherbrooke League, the Munro League in British Columbia, and of course the leagues in Vancouver and Victoria,and AJ's Socal league, are some of the great leagues I'm talking about.

      HSTQ is another great tournament circuit.

      So if you would like to help me out, please send your logo to me at colecojohnny@ yahoo.com please send it JPEG and if could crop it into a circle, it would be very helpful. I'd like to educate some of the players here in NYC about all the great leagues going on.

      Thanks a lot boys!
      all the best,
      John
      colecojohnny@ yahoo.com