MTL Classic 5

  • carlo.bossio
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hey Boys, October 3rd is the date where it all happens!!!! Send me a mail if you wish to be part of the action.

      carlo.bossio@...

      Remember, 1,000$ will be awarded to the winner*.

      All the new rules, all the dates and more are up on our association web page: www.hockeysurtablequebec.com

      Check it out. A big thanks to Burt Brassard, Denis Giguerre, Dany Leclerc and Steve Gosselin for all their hard work in taking over for Martin Labelle and Denis Begin. Everything is in place. All we need now is for the people to come on down. :-)

      Hope to see many of you in Montreal, October 3rd. Ciao

      * The prize is available to North American residents only and only if your name does not appear in 1 of our previouse 3 years standing boards.
    • carlo.bossio
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
        Hey boys, still plenty of place for our 5th year of the Classic. Let me know if you wish to join us on Saturday October 3rd 2009 (this Saturday).

        Its going to be a great day of Table Hockey once again.