Table Hockey Tournament in NYC

  • colecojohnny
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 12:29 PM
      Just wanted to remind/update folks that the NYCTHA Breezy Point 5340 Vintage Yellow Stick tournament is Saturday June 27th in Breezy Point, NY. We start round robin at 10:40 AM and will have full playoffs plus food and drink for everyone.

      More details and photos of the games at the NYCTHA site: www.nyctha.us

      If you are looking for lodging that weekend--since I am not able to put anyone up --there is a 3 star (according to Triple A) motel right across the bay from Breezy Point (about a 10 minute car ride):
      http://www.bestwesternnewyork.com/hotels/best-western-brooklyn-bay/

      It is located in a pretty hip section of Brooklyn, right on the waterfront with lots of cool clubs/bars/restuaruants.

      So far here is the list of players that will be dukin' it out for the BP 5340 Trophy:
      1. JP (Breezy Point) NY)
      2. Len Mecca (Cherry Hill NJ). 2008 Champion
      3. Edworld (West Islip NY)
      4. Steve Dowell (New Bloomfield PA)
      5. Ray Ruiz (Bronx NY)
      6. John F. (Manhattan NY)
      7. Joe Gurney (around Hershey PA)
      8. Mark Buchalski (Bohemia NY)

      We have plenty of room for more players, so if you want to play some yellow stick hockey, here is your chance! Email me to register. Unfortunately , unlike the NYCTHA Regular Season, the fee to play is $30 and that includes your parking permit for Breezy Point.
      colecojohnny@...
    • aj5380
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        Will faceoff goals count in this tournement?