Re: [ccth] Retirement

  • dominic froome
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2009
      Martin, a big thank you from Vancouver. You built me an excellent game. It will be terrific home entertainment in my future. I am also finished with organized table hockey. My game will always be there to play when the time is right. All the best to you in your future endeavours. I'm sure you'll always find some time to play the game of TH at home! Good luck in your last organized tournament.

      Dominic Froome
      Vancouver