CBS Sports - Best Toy of All Time? - news column article, blog and poll

  • sabre_in_virginia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 5:15 PM
      Guys,
      Here's your chance to weigh in with your opinion and market table hockey all over North America. While I liked Rock'em Sock'em Robots, I love table hockey.

      Post a message to the CBS Sports message board. But, better than that is to email this "Sonny Amato" sports columnist and let him know about table hockey that continues to be played not just as a kid but is a life long activity. And, it is NOT a toy!

      http://www.cbssports.com/columns/story/11457696
    • Dave Kraehling
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14 7:21 PM
        Thanks Greg, I'll see you on Sat. in Brampton. It's ASS Kicking Time.
        Dave