Fwd: Lemont Table Hockey Presents the ~ CHICAGO S SLOT SERIES!!

  • Jim Rzonca
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2009
      The Lemont Table Hockey League Proudly Presents the ==>

      CHICAGO S SLOT SERIES

      Along with the all year round STIGA seasons the LTHL is now holding 3 COLECO S Slot style tournament dates scheduled from April 19th thru July 31st. They are neatly spaced apart on the calendar giveing us here in Chicagoland a nice COLECO 5380 S Slotted series to compete in and to enjoy. The Tournaments are played on fine tuned COLECO S Slot style #5380 games with filled IRWIN pucks. The ===> April 19th ***COLECO S SLOT CHALLENGE*** price is 10 bucks for players who are supporting the LTHL 2009 Stiga season and $25 to all others who would like to play in this event. Its a nice tune up for the ***COLECO SHARK TANK SHOOTOUT*** that is scheduled for June 7th and the ***COLECO U.S. OPEN*** which will be held on July 31st! At the conclusion of the 3rd event being the ***COLECO U.S. OPEN*** on July 31st a COLECO Champion will be crowned and awarded the first CHICAGO S SLOT SERIES Champions Trophy. Players top 2 finishes in this 3 event series will be used to score a Champion.
      In case of a situation that a tie would occur i will host a special date to be set 1 week later for a good ole fashion best of 7 series to determine a Champion.

      Below is the updated players list for the COLECO S SLOT CHALLENGE set for this SUNDAY April 19th 2009 ~ Face-off @ 1:35 pm at the Lemont VFW Post. Wanna play some S Slot on the finest bunch of COLECO'S anywhere?? Lemont Illinois is the place.

      Bob Ingo
      Joe Salazar
      Joe Rozanski
      Eric Krol
      John Medema
      Aaron Ingo
      John Ingo
      Jeff Thill
      Dan Lord
      Pat Scanlon
      Mike Krauser
      Roger Carlson
      Jim Rzonca

      Thank You
      Jim Rzonca
      www.Lemonttablehockey.com

      --- In TableHockeyTavern@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Rzonca" <jrzonca@> wrote:

      > Hello Everybody! The Lemont Table Hockey League will Face - Off for week #4 of the 2009 STIGA season on March 15th 7:35 pm. We will be playing in the banquet room at the VFW Post in Lemont Illinois. The LTHL is a open league so you all are welcome to come and go as you like without a comitment to a full season. So Please feel free to stop in and join us!
      >
      > Big THANK YOU to the new crop of players who have recently found us! For you guys the FUN has just begun.
      >
      > The Lemont Table Hockey League Presents the ==>
      >
      > CHICAGO S SLOT SERIES
      >
      > Along with the all year round STIGA seasons the LTHL is now holding 3 COLECO S Slot style tournament dates scheduled from April 19th thru July 31st. They are neatly spaced apart on the calendar giveing us here in Chicagoland a nice COLECO 5380 S Slotted series to compete in and to enjoy. The Tournaments are played on fine tuned COLECO S Slot style #5380 games with filled IRWIN pucks. The ===> April 19th ***COLECO S SLOT CHALLENGE*** price is 10 bucks for players who are supporting the LTHL 2009 Stiga season and $25 to all others who would like to play in this event. Its a nice tune up for the ***COLECO SHARK TANK SHOOTOUT*** that is scheduled for June 7th and the ***COLECO U.S. OPEN*** which will be held on July 31st! At the conclusion of the 3rd event being the ***COLECO U.S. OPEN*** on July 31st a COLECO Champion will be crowned and awarded the first CHICAGO S SLOT SERIES Champions Trophy. Players top 2 finishes in this 3 event series will be used to score a Champion.
      > In case of a situation that a tie would occur i will host a special date to be set 1 week later for a good ole fashion best of 7 series to determine a Champion.
      >
      > Below is a list of the Lemont Table Hockey League upcoming events leading up to and including the ****STIGA U.S. OPEN**** weekend which consists of 3 COLECO S Slot dates and 7 STIGA dates==>
      >
      > (note some of the dates could change to Sundays, depending on venue availability)
      >
      > March 15 2009 LTHL Week #4 VFW POST ~ Lemont Illinois 7:35pm
      > April 11 2009 LTHL Week #5 Vito & Nicks ~ Lemont Illinois
      >
      > April 19 2009 ***COLECO S SLOT CHALLENGE*** VFW POST ~ Lemont Illinois
      >
      > May 2 2009 LTHL Week #6 LTHL Vito & Nicks Lemont Illinois
      > May 23 2009 LTHL PLAYOFFS / FINALS Lemont Illinois
      >
      > June 7 2009 ***COLECO SHARK TANK SHOOTOUT*** {S Slot} VFW POST Lemont IL.
      >
      > June 27 2009 LTHL Week #1 Vito & Nicks ~ Lemont Illinois
      >
      > *July 18 2009 LTHL Week #2 HAWKS FEST UNITED CENTER ~ Chicago Illinois (potential league date)
      >
      > July 31 2009 ***COLECO U.S. OPEN*** VFW POST ~ Lemont Illinois
      >
      > August 1st 2009 ****STIGA U.S. OPEN**** Lithuanian World Center ~ Lemont Illinois
      >
      > Please contact me ASAP if you would like to play on any of these dates so i can acomodate the event and its players with the proper amount of hi quality games tuned and ready.
      >
      > Thanks Again for Supporting the Lemont Table Hockey League and see you soon!

> [...]

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • Carlo Bossio
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2009
        Well Chicago has got it right, a great and exciting young NHL team and now this, a "S" slot series, way to go Jim. I hope everyone enjoys themselves to the fullest and best of luck to everyone participating. Looking forward to seeing the results.

> [...]

        > April 11 2009 LTHL Week #5 Vito & Nicks ~ Lemont Illinois
        >
        > April 19 2009 ***COLECO S SLOT CHALLENGE*** VFW POST ~ Lemont Illinois
        >
        > May 2 2009 LTHL Week #6 LTHL Vito & Nicks Lemont Illinois
        > May 23 2009 LTHL PLAYOFFS / FINALS Lemont Illinois
        >
        > June 7 2009 ***COLECO SHARK TANK SHOOTOUT*** {S Slot} VFW POST Lemont IL.
        >
        > June 27 2009 LTHL Week #1 Vito & Nicks ~ Lemont Illinois
        >
        > *July 18 2009 LTHL Week #2 HAWKS FEST UNITED CENTER ~ Chicago Illinois (potential league date)
        >
        > July 31 2009 ***COLECO U.S. OPEN*** VFW POST ~ Lemont Illinois
        >
        > August 1st 2009 ****STIGA U.S. OPEN**** Lithuanian
        World Center ~ Lemont Illinois

        > Please contact me ASAP if you would like to play on any of these dates so i can acomodate the event and its players with the proper amount of hi quality games tuned and ready.
        >
        > Thanks Again for Supporting the Lemont Table Hockey League and see you soon!

        --- End forwarded message ---

        All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.