Re: [ccth] Detroit (Coleco)

  • Carlo Bossio
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2009
      Thanks Dave and congradulations on your fine win. I hope you feel well soon.

      PS: You know that if you win the next 2 events (which is very possible) you would finish in 1st place for the 2008/2009 HTQ season but for that you have to show up. :-)

      Ciao

      From: carlo.bossio <carlo.bossio@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [ccth] Detroit (Coleco)
      To: ccth@yahoogroups. com

      Congrates to Dave Kraehling (Hockey Sur Table's number 5 player) for tearing up the field in Detroit. If some of you can't get enough of these awsome games, I'd like to invite you to Gatineau where you will see about 20 others of same and even higher caliber players as Dave, can you imagine!!!! You will learn more in a day than you can even imagine and it is amazingly fun, I garantie it!

      http://www.gatineau challenge. com/classic/

      Hey Dave, you know, if you win both of our last events you will finish 1st, but you have to show up to do that! :-)

      So, boys, good luck tomorrow and on Sunday.

      Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA