LET'S PLAY HOCKEY ~ INTERNATIONAL TABLE HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIPS

  • Jim Rzonca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
      Hello Everybody! Christmas and the New Year holiday have passed. So
      now its time to look out towards the warmth of the South West. Ahhhhh
      yesssssssss. See that warm lovely glow out there?????????? Thats
      clearly the Las Vegas glowing lights in the near distance yall.

      Final preperations are underway for this fine event! Fine Tuned /
      Primo STIGA Games, Original Suplak, Table Hockey Pro.com deflectors,
      Awards, parts, peices and GIVEAWAYS are set to be shipped to Las
      Vegas by weeks end!

      We will be playing in a more PLUSH carpeted space this year so kick
      off your shoes, flex yer toes and relax awhile!

      Ok, back to the FREE GIVEAWAYS ~ To all players attending the LET'S
      PLAY HOCKEY INTERNATIONAL TABLE HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIPS ~ LET'S PLAY
      HOCKEY ****NEW **** 2009 GOALIE BOBBLE HEAD DOLLS ~ [img]
      http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/bobblegoalie.gif%5b/img]Go
      to www.letsplayhockey.com for a CLOSER look!
      STIGA LAS VEGAS POKER CHIP KEY CHAINS ~ [img]
      http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/P1040293.JPG%5b/img] [img]
      http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/P1040291.JPG%5b/img]
      TABLEHOCKEYPRO.COM STIGA LAS VEGAS PUCKS ~ [IMG]
      http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/P1050308.JPG%5b/IMG]
      STIGA LAS VEGAS POKER CHIPS ~
      http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/P1110271.JPG
      There will be a FREE STIGA game RAFFEL as well!

      Please go check out the Let's Play Hockey Ice Link to check out the
      Table Hockey Tournament page in this years 2009 EXPO ISSUE ~
      http://www.letsplayhockey.com/Dec08IceLink.pdf TABLE HOCKEY ON PAGE
      13. This issue in news paper print can be picked up free or charge to
      all players attending!

      REGISTRATION DEADLINE is January 21st. Entry fee is due by January
      19th. After the 19th is 10 bucks extra. Dont put it off any further!
      Why put yourself thur the last minuite high pressure RUSH? Lets Go!
      You know you want it! GO TO =====> www.StigaLasVegas.com and sign up
      TODAY!

      Jim Rzonca
      [img]http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/P12804023.JPG%5b/img]