Drummondville Jan 31st

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      Hello boys and I wish you all a Happy New-Year. Our 3rd leg of the
      HTQ Quebec Cup brings us to Drummondville on January 31st. I hope the
      boys from Toronto, Peterbourough, New-York and anywhere else that can
      gather a few friends and come on down for this which will be the
      first edition and runned by one of our own Dany Leclerc. Of course
      since it is central to all the Quebec regions we need the support of
      Quebec City, Sherbrooke, Montreal and Gatineau. Many door prizes, a
      buffet, Trophy's and a new venue which will make it fresh and
      exciting, all and all, an extremely fun time to be had garantied!!!!

      Please send your payment of 35$ before (the date has been prolonged
      due to the Holiday season) January 11th, after that it will be 40$ no
      exceptions.

      Please send your payment to this address:

      Dany Leclerc
      2255 Turcot APP 7
      St-Hyacinthe QC
      J2S-8J5

      The tournament address is:

      Motel Blanchet inc
      225 Boul St-Joseph Ouest
      Drummondville Quebec J2E-1A9

      From autoroute 20 take exit 177 (St-Majorique)

      10 have allready paid their inscriptions and I hope the many of you
      will follow soon.
      I hope to see you all in big numbers soon, we need each and everyone
      of you to help maintain these great association you have all helped
      build and I thank you all for this.