Help Please

  • bossiocarlo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2008
      Hey gang, I'v been going crazy for many MANY days now looking for a
      photo or a video where we could see how the Madison Square Garden's
      center ice looked like when they won the cup in 94!!!!

      I remember there where 2 small logo's on each side of the red line
      (like the Canadiens) Also I think at 99% sure that unlike many arenas
      now where the writing is on the outside part of the circle, there it
      was on writen on the inside. Problem is, I don't remember what was
      writen and how it was placed!!!! :-(

      If someone could help me out it would be much MUCH appreciated.

      PS: If someone could post this in Heaven please that would be great as
      more people would get access to this thus increasing my chances of
      getting the help.

      PPS: Got luck to everyone in Lemont tomorrow, I will be at work
      instead!!!!!
    • dominic froome
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2008
        Carlo go to:

        www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPvd627qYNk

        and you will see the centre ice of madision square gardens in 1994. They won the Cup and beat the Canucks in seven games. You'll see that the centre ice circle had one small Rangers badge inside each half of the centre ice circle. Not sure if you can see what the wording around the centre ice is but it is probably just Madison Square gardens around each half circle of the centre ice circle.

        Dominic Froome
        Vancouver

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2008
          Man oh man, what a finals series, I remember it as if it was yesterday and I was so pissed!!!!! Pavel Bure, what a player, man was that guy exciting to watch or what, my favorite player of that era, the second he came in the league, the guys in the west were lucky to get to see himplay as with the likes of the great one and Selanne, we here in Montreal only saw them in the highlights!!!!

          The amazing save in the end, the goal post etc etc, ah I would have loved for the Canucks to win that one but hey, all in all it was great for hockey that the blue shirts finally got one!

          UNFORTUNATELY, i CANNOT MAKE OUT THE CENTER ICE WRITING UNLIKE THE ONE IN VANCOUVER. :-(

          Thanks anyways Warren, if possible can you post this in Heaven? With the multitude of people there, maybe one can find even an old photo in a magazine and send me a pick or anything that could help me out.

          Ciao

          PS: Hope you guys get Luongo back in a hurry.